Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Board

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from your sys-admin!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alphares
Sys-Admin
Alphares

Greetings from your sys-admin! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from your sys-admin!   Greetings from your sys-admin! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 am

First of all, welcome to this playground. I spent the last week to finally tweek every little bit of this forum to your (well, mostly Turtle's) likes. I hope you're enjoying your stay here :)

Well, what should I say about me. Online I'm known by Alphares, Alpha or Kismuntr. The real name's Shawn which you might hear from time to time from a specific tea-loving individual here (I'm looking at you, Turtle).

I'm working as an illustrator with a main focus on children oriented graphics (stickers, work sheets, colouring pages, and so on.)
My hobbies are art, writing, roleplaying and worldbuilding, zoology and to a small degreee programming (websites, boards and games). Music isn't really a hobby of mine but I do enjoy it.... a lot! I listen to loads of different genres and bands which range from Electro to Metal.

Oh and, if you didn't already notice, I'm from the same little country as Turtle (Austria, Lower Austria to be specific).
My native language is German but I'm quite fluent in English too but there still might be some mistakes from time to time.

When I'm online I will be lingering around in some threds in the Off Topic section of the board or the chatbox so feel free to talk to me whenever you want to.

As said before, I hope you have a pleasent stay.
Enjoy your time here and have fun! :]
Back to top Go down
http://kismuntr.net.ms

Greetings from your sys-admin!
Page 1 of 1