Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Board

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from the admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeaTurtle
Admin
TeaTurtle

Hi from the admin Empty
PostSubject: Hi from the admin   Hi from the admin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Hi guise! You can call me Turtle or Tea or Teaturtle - whatever floats your boat - and I'm your admin. At your service! *bows*
I'm in my early twenties and a student of social anthropology as well as a hobby artist and passionate writer. This is also why my friend Alphares and I decided to open this forum here, as a place for people to talk, share their art and writings, roleplay and just have fun. And all of this in a hate-free environment. I want people to feel at home and part of the family here.

My hobbies include drawing (art in general), writing, rp-ing, fangirling and doing all kinds of nerdy stuff. It's very easy to get me interested in new things and I'm kind of a fandom hopper. Also I read a lot. Like...really...a lot.

I'm European and live in Austria (GMT+1) so if you want to contact me, please do consider the time zones. I might not always have a chance to be online when you are. I'm also a very passionate traveller and it's my ultimate dream to move to England one day.
So uhm...what else to say about me?

Oh yes! I'm a fangirl and I use fangirl-lingo. You can also expect me to be very enthusiastic about fandom-related things and to talk about my feels a lot.

Also I love my babies (pro tip: with babies I mean you guys) and you can always come and talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Alphares
Sys-Admin
Alphares

Hi from the admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from the admin   Hi from the admin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Should I get the welcome cookies and milk? ;)
Back to top Go down
http://kismuntr.net.ms
TeaTurtle
Admin
TeaTurtle

Hi from the admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from the admin   Hi from the admin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Alphares wrote:
Should I get the welcome cookies and milk? ;)

It's holiday time! Yes! cookies and milk for everyone!

Hi from the admin Tumblr_mew2hjd8pR1rbu4gq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from the admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from the admin   Hi from the admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from the admin
Page 1 of 1