Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Board

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Um, Hi!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfheart
Wolfheart

Um, Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Um, Hi!   Um, Hi! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Um, hi I'm Amy but I don't mind going by my username. Some special people get to call me Bug or Posie.
I'm 21 and from the east coast in the states. I'm actually really, really shy at first and I probably wont be the first person to say hello or ask for a thread but, omg please do because I'll say yes 99.99% of the time and be really really happy you talked to me. I'm currently on a break from school for my health, but I'm an animal care major when I do go.

Um. I'm an avid writer (Hence being here), and I actually would love to make a career as a novelist one day. For now it's a hobby, though. I write fanfiction as well (And take requests at my tumblr :p ) I make a frequent habit of streaming movies. I like video games and good books and training my dogs. I knit and make jewelry. And when summer rolls around I'm hoping I'll be landing some work with horses again.

I like animals in general (Even spiders, I have a tarantula), and I have WAY TOO MANY pets. I like music and good books and silly addicting phone games. I like zombies and pokemon and harry potter.... And Supernatural, Sherlock, The Avengers and anime. I also like disney movies, stuffed animals, and sleep.

I dislike roaches, and raised voices, and anything that triggers my emetophobia. I dislike soda and peppers and pizza. And dairy products but only because they make me sick. I also hate people who are uneducated and biased against certain animals/breeds/species for no good reason. (I have a pit bull mix, for instance. Or people who hate spiders cos they are "yucky")

I found this forum cos of TEAA

I hope to get to explore more of my characters in depth, and make lots of new rp friends! And to work on my plot-making-abilities.

Um,... Oh! Tea asked me to be a mod and I said yes, so there's that. *waves* Hi from your new mod! I won't be too harsh, but this forum means a lot to Tea and Tea means a lot to me so I'm not gonna hesitate to call anybody out if they need it.
Back to top Go down
http://Amy-banner.tumblr.com
TeaTurtle
Admin
TeaTurtle

Um, Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um, Hi!   Um, Hi! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Hi amy bby! So glad you're here!
Um, Hi! Tumblr_inline_mfatts71Af1qbw77k
Back to top Go down
artonmysleeve
Writer
artonmysleeve

Um, Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um, Hi!   Um, Hi! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:23 am

Hello Amy bby! Welcome to the forums and congrats on being the new Mod!!!!! *snuggles my Posie*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Um, Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um, Hi!   Um, Hi! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Um, Hi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Library :: Community :: Introduction and Registration :: Arrivals-
Jump to: