Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Board

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
detectivedannie
detectivedannie

Hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:50 am

Name/Nickname: My name is Ariel, but I don't particularly like it, so I go by Dannie usually, which is short for Sheridan (long, awesome story involving my friend Brizi and our female Sherlock and Watson characters). I will also gladly go by Tony, Schatzie to certain special people, or anything else you wanna call me.
Little Description: I'm 22, I'm from Oregon (West coast, USA), I'm kinda outgoing so I'll say hi easily and I have a ton of acquaintances, but it's hard to get me to stick around usually. I'm actually kind of nervous I'll have trouble staying on the forum, but I will be doing my best. I love doing threads so don't worry about hitting me up! I'm a community college student with no life and a lot of dreams, majoring in the arts and focusing toward screenwriting, comedy, stuff like that. Making others laugh is my passion. I also enjoy science and research and other cool things.
Hobbies: Hobbies... Writing, reading, singing, science, music (Beatles, ACDC, a million others), learning stuff, history, fandoms, travel, and I can go on.
Likes: I like technology, animals (I have a fish named Spock and I'm getting a turtle), food, particular fondness for Earl Grey tea with honey and hazelnut, blueberries, pizza, gluten-free scones and English muffins, whiskey, musicals, sleeping, going for walks, Fall, Robert Downey Jr, uh, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Sherlock (ANYTHING), Doctor Who, Supernatural, Shakespeare, Discworld, Hitchhiker's Guide, Harry Potter, House MD, the Pendergast Series, Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, Action movies (Bond and anything else I've gotten my hands on over the years), L4D2, ElfQuest, some anime (YuYu Hakusho is a mainstay), Disney, Marvel, DC, George Orwell, RLS, and classic monster movies.... I could go on. xD
Dislikes: Not much. Tomatoes, plain coffee, too much caffeine, stress, hardcore alien movies, and I don't know what else. Also, I'm gluten intolerant.
How did you find this forum: Through one of my dear, beloved friends, Tea, who recommended me to join it.
What do you hope to do here: Write, write, get better at my craft, reconnect with rp partners and expand on characters I already have.
Anything else you want to add: Uh... I'm very much looking forward to meeting and getting to know any of you I don't already know and love. Please excuse my silliness and my multitude of issues. Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
artonmysleeve
Writer
artonmysleeve

Hi there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there!   Hi there! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:57 am

Hi bby! ILU so very much! Welcome welcome to the forums <3 You'll love it here!
Back to top Go down

Hi there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Library :: Community :: Introduction and Registration :: Arrivals-
Jump to: