Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Board

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alphares
Sys-Admin
Alphares

Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Guidelines   Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:23 am

Here you'll find a collection of guides for the forum sections.
Read them carefully if you're unsure how to post something or where to open a new thread.

Community
  • Events
    You're free to create your own events. Simply click on the calender, click on the day you want to add an event to and start adding all needed information.
Back to top Go down
http://kismuntr.net.ms
Alphares
Sys-Admin
Alphares

Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guidelines   Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:28 am

RP Preparations
  • Character Corner
    Here you can list all your characters. One thread per person though. Personally I prefer to have one post in my thread per character which can be edited later if needed.
    Also keep in mind, that you need to inform users if they are allowed to post into your character thread or not.

• Worlds/'Verses
    Just like the character thread except that you are allowed to create one thread per world/'verse.
  • Tipps & Tricks
    Here you can post all kinds of help for worldbuilders.
Back to top Go down
Alphares
Sys-Admin
Alphares

Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guidelines   Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 am

Roleplay Central
This is the main place for roleplays. Please pick the fitting section before creating a roleplay. If you are unsure where to post your rpg pick the most fitting or the Misc areas. Please keep in mind that the titles in brackets are just examples. RPGs to "The Lord of the Rings" do belong in the fandom section, not the fantasy section.
  • Fantasy
    All kinds of fantasy rpgs can be found here.
    - Medieval (like Lord of the Rings, Dungeons and Dragons, ...)
    - Steampunk (like Amnesia, The three musketeers, ... )
    - Supernatural (like Werewolf-/Vampirestories, ... )
    - Misc

• Sci-Fi
    Future and space themed rpgs go here.
    - Post Apocalyptic (like Fallout, Blade Runner, ...)
    - Alternative Reality (like The Matrix, ... )
    - Space (like Star Trek, Star Wars, ...)
    - Mechs (like Gundam Wing, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Zoids, Transformers, ...)
    - Misc

• Historical
    This section is for real life roleplays that are centred in a specific period of our timeline. These examples are not 100% accurate because many stories/subjects (Western) cross the borders of those categories.
    Please, look at them as only simple examples.

- North America (like Inuit, Western, ...)
    - South America (like Aztec/Maya, .. )
    - Europe (like Medieval times, Vikings/Scandinavians, ...)
    - Africa (like Egypt, Massai/Others, )
    - Asia (like Samurai/Ninjas, Mongols, Old Russia, ...)
    - Australia (like Aboriginies, ...)
    - Misc

• Other
    This is the place for several topics that are difficult to categorize.
    - Real Life (like School, Everyday, ...)
    - Superheroes (like Batman, Superman, ...)
    - Misc

• Fandom
    here you are allowed to have all kind of fandom based rpgs. Just pick the right category and enjoy your rpg.
    - Games
    - Books/Comics
    - Movies/Series
    - Anime/Manga
    - Plays/Musicals
    - Misc

• Character Playground
    This areas here are for character rpgs that are not connected to the other sections/rpgs. Every section is explained in the rules/guides of said section.
    - Battledome
    - Get-together
    - Misc

• RPG Archive
    This is the place for all old rpgs. If you didn't post for a specific amount of time your rpg will get moved into this section. If you want to retrieve it contact an admin/mod and tell them the title of your rpg.
    Rpgs in that section will get deleted with every forum cleaning (announced in the news).
Back to top Go down
Alphares
Sys-Admin
Alphares

Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guidelines   Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:32 am

Private RPGs
  • Private RPG Applications
    If you want to have a private, for others invisible, rpg for whatever reason you need to contact an admin with the following info:
    1. Why do you want an rpg like that?
    2. Who will be the participants?
    The admins will look at your request and reply to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Alphares
Sys-Admin
Alphares

Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guidelines   Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:49 am

Adult Section
The adult section is invisible to all users. To enter this section you have to apply for it. More info on that here: [Basic Forum Rules].

ATTENTION!
Please keep in mind that you need to add more specific tags in that section like [BDSM], [Rape], [Abuse], [Murder] etc to keep other users save.

[*]Roleplay
This contains several sections like:
- Blood & Gore
- Erotic
- Horror
- Misc

[*] Art
In the art section of this category you can post any kind of works. Images, Literature, etc.
Keep in mind that you need to tag your threads with [Art], [Literature], etc. as well as the usual trigger warnings as mentioned above.

[*] Talk
Here you can talk about any and all adult and NSFW subjects.

Last edited by Alphares on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alphares
Sys-Admin
Alphares

Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guidelines   Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:52 am

Roleplaying Guidelines
  • How to start
    Usually an rpg starts with some brainstorming in [this area]. If you already know what you want to do you can immediately jump to the thread opening step. It's important to add a "talk/ooc thread" for your rpg. Here you can collect character applications or discuss decisions you need to make as roleplay-mod. Start by creating a talk/ooc thread [here], preferable with the same name as your rpg in the title. After that you can add the rpg thread in the fitting section.

• Creating a Roleplay thread
    - chose a fitting title
    - add the needed tags to describe your rpg [School/Knights/Fantasy/Dragons/Steampunk/Flying Machines etc.]
    - type an intro entry in your thread (should contain name, description, how many players are wanted, preferred playstyle (script or novel style), open roles, any other criteria)
    - link to talk/ooc thread (for applications and important game decisions)
    - set the rules for your rpg

FINISHED! Have fun!

Back to top Go down
Alphares
Sys-Admin
Alphares

Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guidelines   Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:55 am

Creative Corner
  1. Art: Gallery, Requests - Trades - Commissions
    - one thread per user (galleries) and one per subject (requests-trades-commissions)
    - add the right tags in your thread title [SKETCH/WIP/FINISHED] or [REQUEST/TRADE/COMMISSIONS]
    - if you want to start a new thread add a [CLOSED] tag to the title and tell a mod/admin to lock the thread
    - no adult material. Use the adult section for that

2. Literature
    - one thread per story
    - add the needed tags in the thread title [FANTASY/ANTHRO/REAL LIFE/EPOS/SHORT STORY]
    - you may collect short stories in one thread if you want
    - no adult material. Use the adult section for that

3. Photography
    - one thread per user or per subject (for example: create a thread which allows all users to post their photos of flowers)
Back to top Go down
Alphares
Sys-Admin
Alphares

Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guidelines   Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:56 am

Further Information

For more infos read the [Basic Forum Rules] and the [Forum Sitemap]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guidelines   Guidelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guidelines
Page 1 of 1